Sunday, October 24, 2010

Some from October!

Catherine caught a ride up to Salt Lake with her roommie for General Conference weekend (Thank you roommie!) We went to dinner during the priesthood session- oh yummy trout for dinner! Aren't Nannette and Catherine the most beautiful sisters! Everytime I see Catherine (which I wish was way more often) I wonder when she grew up and became so beautiful! After dinner we got started making cinnamon rolls for the next morning. Below is the finished product minus frosting! They were huge! And so delicious! Though not quite the same as mom's, but it will do 300 miles away!
We went home for a couple days over fall break. I don't know that I've ever seen a more beautiful Monticello October! I tried to capture it on my camera, but these pictures just don't do the wonder justice!


While we were home I convinced Dad to take us fishing. He didn't seem thrilled when I suggested it, but after a long attempt at fixing the tractor, he gave up and took us. View of Canylonlands from Foy Lake-. I'm pretty sure I come from the most beautiful place in the world!



He caught a fish without bait! "You've got to be kidding me!" -Dad


All our fish!
The end! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment