Wednesday, February 25, 2009

All Is Well, All Is Well!



Hello Aunties!!!


The ultrasound went fantastic today. Baby Butler was squirmy and wiggly and looks wonderful, perfect & healthy. Still very tiny, we weren't able to see anything gender related yet. Feet are measuring just 1/2 inch long. I just marvel that even that tiny, things are so perfectly formed. The tech informed me that I'm measuring 15 1/2 weeks - a full week ahead. But since I'm pretty confident of my dates, I'm just going to assume this will be like Clayton and plan for humongo-baby #2. And like Clayton, it appears this one is a thumb sucker, too. (see picture below)

This picture is actually of Clayton at 20-some weeks, also sucking his thumb. Amazing that they're so little, but can already do so much, even in the womb!

No comments:

Post a Comment