Saturday, June 6, 2009

EFY!

Yes that is Taylor!!! =D Mom said "Yep he looks like a little boy" haha which he is. But thats him! I'm curious to hear opinions....


Lisa's girls!!!

This is Lisa! My councilor!


That is me, Kenyl, Liz Pipes, and Marissa Hedelius. If you look closely you can see that we are making a sign with our hands. it is an L with our right hand, and an A with our left. Our company name was Liken All. hence the LA! That was at pizza night with our awesome bandanas which i brought and we're all wearing awesome socks!!

Ok from seft to right, we have Kylee and Laurel Blackham, Me, Kendyl, and Liz! We were alll int he same apartment at the Riviera! These girls rock!
Ok so i know you girls were just dying to see my loverly pictures of EFY. So here they are. Well some. i have lots, so i'll put the majority on facebook i think. Efy was amazing this year! Just like always. I will be very very very heartbroken for my last year to be next year! But for girls we can apply to be a councilor when we are 19, so i just might consider that option. And needing college money, it isn't such a shabby idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment